- On sale!
Royal Berkey 11.3L
Suitable for: 2-6 people
Capacity: 12.3 liters (3 Gallons)
Height: 58.4 cm
Diameter: 24.1 cm
Weight: 8 lbs
The versatile Royal Berkey is ideal for use at home by medium-sized families (2-6 people) and for use at the cottage, during camping, travel, outdoor activities, or for unexpected emergencies. It is also ideally suited for use in offices, small cafés, small clinics or waiting rooms.
Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel, this system has a storage capacity of 3.25 gallons (12.3
NOTE: Stainless steel systems must be placed on the edge of a counter, or on a stool or stand, in order to fit a glass or other container under the spigot. You may also choose to add the optional stainless steel base to your order which raises your Berkey 5” (12.7 cm) off the counter.
The Royal Berkey comes in 4 configurations:
- 2 Black Berkey elements
- 2 Black Berkey elements + 2 PF-2 fluoride filters
- 4 Black Berkey elements
- 4 Black Berkey elements + 4 PF-2 fluoride filters
NOTE: Increasing the number of Black Berkey elements will not change the quality of your water, it will simply increase the flow rate. Choose more elements to increase your system’s production capacity (see How to choose my Berkey).
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- Stainless steel lid with knob
- Rubber gasket to protect the base
- Plastic spigot
- 2 Black Berkey elements (expandable to 4)
- 2 washers + 2 wingnuts (expandable to 4)
- 1 priming button
- 2 blocking plugs
Optional accessories for this system:
- Stainless steel spigot
- 10” Sight Glass Spigot
- Large stainless steel base
- Black Berkey Primer
- Suitable for: 2-6 people
- Holding capacity: 3.25 gallons (12.3 litres)
- Height when in use: 23” (58.4 cm)
- Height for transport: 15.25” (38.7 cm)
- Diameter: 9.5” (24.1 cm)
- Weight when empty: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
Maximum flow rate:
During emergencies, the Royal Berkey can produce a maximum flow rate of up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour when configured with 2 Black Berkey elements, and up to 8.0 gallons (30.3 liters) per hour when configured with 4 Black Berkey elements. As such, this unit can meet the water needs of 100+ people a day during an emergency.
NOTE: Maximum flow rate is calculated with upper chamber full to